On April 19, 2023, at the initiative of the Technical Regulation Department of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine and with the support of the Twining “Strengthening the institutional capacity of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine in the field of quality infrastructure” from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. will be held an online training/webinar: “The ACAA Agreement as a factor of integration of Ukraine into the EU single internal market and recovery tool of economy”, dedicated to the issues of the Agreement on Conformity Assessment and Acceptance of Industrial Products (the ACAA Agreement, or the so-called “industrial visa-free”).
The purpose of the webinar: to raise the awareness of all interested parties regarding the restoration of the country’s economy, elimination of technical barriers to trade and improvement of the competitiveness of Ukrainian business through the use of the tool for concluding agreements on the mutual recognition of the results of conformity assessment, based on the example of the ACAA Agreement.
Participation in the event is open to the representatives of:
- central bodies of executive power,
- state-owned enterprises, institutions, organizations that carry out activities in the field of technical regulation, standardization, metrology and metrological activities,
- business, etc.
As part of the webinar, it is planned to cover issues related to:
- the importance of the ACAA Agreement for the recovery of economy of Ukraine;
- the role of Agreements on mutual recognition of conformity assessment results in the context of Ukraine’s entry into the EU internal market;
- the benefits from concluding the ACAA Agreement for consumers, business, authorities, enterprises and organizations conducting their activities in the field of quality infrastructure and other interested parties;
- the readiness of the quality infrastructure of Ukraine to conclude the ACAA Agreement and the Roadmap for further actions regarding the signing of the Agreement;
- the text of the Ukraine–EU ACAA Agreement on the example of the EU ACAA Agreement with Israel and the provisions of the Treaty on the Functioning of the EU.